Get Your School Involved
Choose to register your team FREE for chances to win prizes.
More Ways to Get Your School Involved:
- Download a Bike to School How To Guide: CLICK HERE.
- Teach kids safe cycling skills and road safety. Get your FREE educational materials from ICBC here: http://www.icbc.com/road-safety/teaching/Pages/For-educators.aspx
- Put posters up around your school to promote the event (you can build your own poster or use this poster)
- Take part in GoByBike BC's Student Video Contest (click to download the poster) below and you must submit your video through this form: https://forms.gle/v7L4kFG6Tq8bcFoz9
- Get prizes for students or classes that have the most participation
- Set up a Celebration Station in the morning and reward students who cycle with snacks or chances to enter prize draws
- Get competitive! Hold a school-wide competition to see which class can cycle the most trips
- Take a bike ride at lunch time
- Plan a bike rodeo/obstacle course at lunch time
- Teach students how to check their bikes for safety
- Ask a local fireman to come and do helmet fitting one day
- Anymore ideas? We'd love to hear how you get people involved in your school. Please send your ideas to email@example.com and we can spread the word and get more kids cycling to school!